- Must be enrolled full time as an undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited university or college.
How to Apply:
- Start by writing an essay of 500 words or more about “The Different Types of Light in Landscape Photography”. You can review one of the courses you have completed and use that to detail how it will help you improve your skill. The essay will need to be submitted by August 15, 2020.
- You will need to send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure it is in a Microsoft Word format. Use your academic (edu) email address only. If you submit the application in a PDF or Google Doc, it will not be accepted.
- The submission form should include the following information: your name, phone number, the name of your university and your email address.
- The essay should be written in your own words and should be of value to the reader.
- Any plagiarism will result in your submission begin immediately rejected.
- Only provide the information that has been detailed above.
- Your essay will be judged on its creativity, thoughtfulness and value.
- On August 29, 2020, the winner will be announced and notified by email.
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available