Holistic Wellness Scholarship
- This scholarship is open to any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate, or professional program in the United States. This includes accredited community college students as well as high school seniors and students who possess a GED who have been accepted to or are enrolled in an accredited program.
- The scholarship applicant must be dedicated to helping people to achieve health and wellness, and be able to demonstrate this commitment in their essay.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 or above.
Essay Prompt & Questions
Respond to the following questions in an essay of 1,000 words or less:
- What inspired you to want to help people achieve their optimal health and wellness?
- What have you done thus far to help people to achieve better health and wellness?
- In what ways will your education help you to achieve your goals of helping people with health and wellness?
- Updated resume
- Essay, 1,000-word maximum. See essay questions above.
- Current unofficial transcript
Online Application Available