HonorsGradU Design A Better Future $10,000 Scholarship
- You must be a graduating high school senior that will be attending a college or university to continue your education.
- All United States students are eligible.
There are 3 rounds to this scholarship; each round has a different due date. There will be 5 winners.
- Round 1 – Due April 8, 2018.
- Design and submit a proposal based on the Ford Institute community building principles
- Round 2 – Due April 15, 2018.
- Design and submit an artifact representing your progress and learning.
- Round 3 – Due April 15, 2018.
- Design and submit your reflection that shares how your project is doing one of the following:
- increasing connections
- building capacity
- taking community-led action
- Include a video of yourself working on your project.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available