Horticulture Scholarship of the Western Reserve Herb Society
- Open to citizens of the United States who have completed the 2nd/Sophomore year of undergraduate study.
- The applicant must be attending an accredited college or university.
- Must have achieved a grade point average of 3.2 or above.
- Plans a career in horticulture and allied fields.
All applications must be submitted by February 28, 2018.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application.
- Send official college transcripts.
- Sent two letters of recommendation.
- Submit two separate essays describing:
- Essay one: Write a description of why you believe you are deserving of financial aid for this horticulture scholarship, including what personal efforts you are making to meet your financial obligations.
- Essay two: Describe your career and personal goals based upon your academic major. It is understood that these may change over time. With respect to the mission of the Western Reserve Herb Society how do you propose to use your education, talents, and ambition to improve public horticulture?
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available