HPFY Disability Scholarship
- Be a current high school senior or a college student living with a documented disability. If the applicant is a high school student, then he or she should be planning to attend an undergraduate program in a 2- or 4-year University/College or Technical College in the fall of the academic year following high-school graduation. Schools must be in the USA.
- Enrollment status in school or college must be full time or half time.
All applications must be submitted by August 15, 2018.
How to Apply
- Submit the following items:
- Personal information, including full name, date of birth, mailing address and phone number.
- Proof of enrollment which can be an enrollment certificate or transcript of your most recent GPA.
- Medical documents to prove the disability.
- An essay of minimum 500 words that speaks about your personal trials and triumphs in life related to your illness or disability and how that has defined the person you are today.
- Any supporting documents or letters of recommendations from teachers, mentors or advisors that you would like the selection committee to consider.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.