HPFY Make a Difference Scholarship
- Be a current high school senior or a college student. If the applicant is a high school student, then he or she should have a letter of acceptance from an accredited University/College or Technical College for the fall of the academic year following high-school graduation. Schools must be in the USA.
- Enrollment status in school or college must be full time.
- Have cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Have a minimum of 100 documented hours volunteering in the local community providing care, comfort and service to those in need. These hours can be collected over a period of two years.
All applications must be submitted by August 15, 2018.
How to Apply
- Submit the following:
- Personal information, including full name, date of birth, mailing address and phone number.
- Statement or transcript of your most recent GPA.
- Documentation to prove the volunteer hours done.
- An essay of minimum 500 words that speaks about your favorite community service project and how that project changed the way you lived life.
- Any supporting documents or letters of recommendations from teachers, mentors or advisors that you would like the selection committee to consider.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.