HSK Personal Injury Law Firm Car Accident Survivor Scholarship
- You must be currently enrolled or have been accepted into an accredited college or university by the Spring semester
- You must have a minimum 2.8 GPA
All applications must be submitted by December 1, 2018.
How to Apply
- Please choose one of the topics below and write a 500 – 1,000 word essay:
- In what ways have you adapted to your permanent disability/injuries after your wreck?
- How have you brought awareness to the devastating effects of preventable car accidents (distracted driving, drunk driving, etc.)?
- What actions should the government and/or private citizens take to prevent others from being injured in the way you have?
- Complete the online application
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available