Humane Studies Fellowships
- Be enrolled in a PhD program for the upcoming academic year.
- Have a research interest that contributes to liberty-advancing scholarship.
- Over the course of the academic year, you will also be required to accomplish either of the following:
- Present your research project at a conference.
- Have your research project ready for submission to a peer-reviewed journal by September 2018.
All applications must be submitted by March 1, 2018.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application
- Answer the two following prompts in 500 words or fewer:
- Describe the research project you will complete as part of the fellowship.
- Tell us how your research project advances liberty.
- Upload the following:
- Your CV.
- A recent writing sample of 3,000 words or fewer. If your preferred writing sample is longer than 3,000 words, a partial sample of that work is acceptable.
- An electronic transcript from your current (or most recent) institution. Unofficial transcripts are acceptable.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available