Hyundai Women in Stem Scholarship
- High school seniors and college undergraduates who identify as female, reside in the United States and wish to pursue a STEM-related field of education.
How to Apply:
- At Hyundai, we are driven by better. Write an essay of 500 words or more on what has driven you to choose a STEM-related field for your future.
- Place your essay in a Google doc, with your name and year in a university program at the top (2020 graduating high school seniors allowed).
- Answer the following essay question in 500 words or more in English:
- What has driven you to choose a STEM-related field for your future.
- Submit your application through the online form and remember to include a link to your essay.
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available