IBISWorld University Scholarships
Entrants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be over 17 years of age and a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Must be currently enrolled, or have proof of acceptance into an undergraduate or postgraduate program in finance/business/economics at any accredited US university
- Entries must be received by 11/30/2017
- Upon entry, applicants agree that all submissions become the property of IBISWorld and waive all rights of ownership.
- Applicants are to write an 800 – 1,000 word response to the following topic:
- What are the challenges and opportunities associated with moving away from a manufacturing-based economy?
- Applicants must email their response by the November 30, 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- Current education institution and major
- Full name
- Phone number
- Email address
Online Application Available