Impact Sign’s Annual $1,000 Scholarship
- Applicants must be planning to enroll in an accredited United States college or University in the Spring 2018 semester.
All applications must be submitted by January 31, 2018 by 9:00 am CST. Winner will be announced by February 15, 2018.
How to Apply
- To participate in the contest, applicants should design one of the following:
- Design a plaque (cast aluminum, cast bronze, or etched stainless steel for a main building on your campus that welcomes guests.
- Design metal lettering (cast bronze or aluminum or stainless steel finishes) for a needed area on your campus such as a building, campus name, or entrance monument wall.
- Design a memorial plaque for a famous professor at your campus (include a photo of the professor and short bio). The plaque should be created for a room, a building, or a park.
- Designs should be placed on a mocked up image on one of the building / location choices that is specified above. Design can include individual metal letters and / or metal plaques
- Submit your design as an attachment (JPEF/PDF) in an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name, address, phone number, contact information for your parents (if you are under 18), name of the school you are attending or planning on attending, your current course of study, and the best way to contact you
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available