ISPA Foundation Mary Tabacchi Scholarship
The Desired Candidate shall be the following:
- Will be a junior, senior or grad student in the upcoming school year, enrolled full-time in a bachelor’s or master’s program of a related discipline, i.e. business, health science, hospitality or spa management, and pursuing a spa management/spa leadership/spa entrepreneurial-related career. Please note, students applying for this scholarship must be enrolled in classes for the fall 2020 semester to be eligible.
- Has completed or is enrolled in courses with a strong emphasis in business, management, analytics and/or entrepreneurship.
- Has a minimum GPA (or international equivalent) of 3.0.
- Has completed/is currently completing a spa-related internship/externship or has conducted/currently conducting a project, paper, research initiative, etc. that has a demonstrated focus on the spa industry and can provide details of the skills and experiences gained during said internship/externship or project/paper/research initiative in his/her resume.
- Is involved in on/off-campus organizations and demonstrates leadership roles held in such organizations.
- Agrees to be a mentor to the 2021 Mary Tabacchi scholarship recipient.
- Submits the following required materials:
a. A completed scholarship application including detailed responses to Section 3 Essay Questions;
b. Original college transcripts that include evidence of courses taken and current GPA (or international equivalent);
c. Two reference letters;
d. A professional resume.
The 2020 ISPA Foundation Mary Tabacchi Scholarship Recipient Receives:
- A $5,000 scholarship for tuition reimbursement.
- Complimentary registration and travel expense stipend for the 2020 ISPA Conference & Expo in National Harbor, Maryland, October 14-16.
- A one-year mentor from the ISPA Foundation Mary Tabacchi Scholarship Selection Committee.
- A complimentary, one-year ISPA Student Membership.
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available