Ivy Apps Entrepreneurship Scholarship
- The winner of the contest will receive a $2,500 scholarship for tuition, books, and living expenses at a university or college in the USA or Canada.
- This program is open to high school graduates who have demonstrated commitment to a business venture during their academic tenure, and have been accepted to an accredited university or college program.
All applications must be submitted by August 31, 2018.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application
- Write a 1,000 word max essay on the following topic:
- Summarize your entrepreneurial experience during high school. How do you plan to pursue new ventures at your post-secondary education institution?
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available