J Design Group Scholarship Program
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 hours undergraduate or 3 hours graduate at an accredited University or College.
- Must have taken at least 20 undergraduate credit hours or 10 graduate credit hours.
- Must have proof of a declared major.
- Must demonstrate involvement on campus or in the community of attended University or College.
- Must attach one letter of recommendation on official letterhead
- You must be at least 18 years of age to apply.
- You must be currently enrolled at your college or university during the time of submission.
- You must have a 3.0 GPA or higher.
- To apply, you must fill out our application which you can download by clicking here.
- We do not accept faxed applications. Only direct mail or emailed
- applications will be accepted.
- Please send your application via traditional mail; express mail will not be accepted
- There is no need to print this page; just send your essay and include the application.
- Do not send any CDs, USB drives, letters of recommendation, tax returns, bank balances, resumes or CVs.
Online Application Available