Jack and Carol Kelly Scholarship
- Students must have graduated (or be on track to graduate) from a high school located in Clark County, Washington OR be children of employees of Instrument Sales and Services, Inc.
- This scholarship awards to students from Clark County, Washington who plan to return and support their community after they finish their education.
- It is important that applicants plan to pursue a career in business.
- Students must continue their education at an accredited college, university, career, or technical school.
- Preference given to students who are working 10+ hours per week.
All applications must be submitted by April 30, 2018.
How to Apply
- Complete the application found online.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available