Jeannette Rankin Women’s Scholarship Fund
- Women, age 35 or older
- Low-Income (income guidelines online)
- US Citizen or US Permanent Resident
- Pursuing a technical or vocational education, an associate’s degree, or a first bachelor’s degree
- Enrolled in, or accepted to, a regionally or ACICS accredited school
All applications must be submitted by March 1, 2018.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available