JEZIC & MOYSE SCHOLARSHIP
- US high school seniors or current college students may apply
- Must be actively enrolled in or applying to an accredited undergraduate or graduate program located in the U.S.
- Essays should be a Word (.doc / .docx) or PDF file.
How to Apply:
To apply, send the following application materials to email@example.com.
Use the subject line Jezic & Moyse Scholarship – [YOUR NAME].
- A 700-1,000 word essay on the topic: What have you done or what do you plan to do to further the cause of social justice in your community?
- Personal information
- Full name
- Phone number
- Home address
- College name
– A current unofficial transcript from your school
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available