John D. Graham Scholarship- PRSSA
- You must be enrolled in a journalism program, public relations studies or courses preparing for a career in public relations.
- Must be entering your senior year of undergraduate studies in fall after the application deadline to apply for this scholarship.
- Academic achievement in public relations and overall studies.
- Demonstrated leadership.
- Practical experience in internships, other work/service.
- Commitment to public relations, particularly as expressed in the candidate’s statements in the application form.
All applications must be submitted by May 31, 2019.
How to Apply
- Complete the online applications
- Submit a letter of recommendation, no more than two pages, from either a faculty member or PRSSA Adviser.
- Submit no more than two additional letters of recommendation from internship employers, educators or others.
- Submit a one page résumé.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available