- Open for all college students
- Location does not matter
All applications must be submitted by January 15, 2018. Winner will be announced by January 20, 2018.
How to Apply
- Write an essay of 1,500 words on “Road Traffic Safety”. The essay should represent your opinion, backed up with facts, on how to enhance the road traffic safety and prevent accidents
- Submit the essay in PDF or Google Document format
- We’ll also need some sort of proof that you’re currently a college student.
- Complete the application found online.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.