Josephine de Karman Scholarships
- Open to students in any discipline, including international students, who are currently enrolled in a university or college located within the United States
- Only candidates for the PhD who will defend their dissertation in or about June 2019 and undergraduates entering their senior year (will receive bachelors degree in or about June 2019) are eligible for consideration for a 2018-2019 fellowship
- Postdoctoral and masters degree students are not eligible for consideration
- Special consideration will be given to applicants in the Humanities
All applications must be submitted by midnight on January 31, 2018.
How to Apply
- Submit the following as one package:
- Completed application
- Transcripts of your graduate and undergraduate studies at institutions in the United States and Canada
- Two letters of recommendation
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Paper Application Available