Julie Johnson Annual $500 Law Scholarship
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited college in the US or are planning to matriculate in the fall of 2018.
- Must be in good academic standing if currently enrolled in college or high school.
- If an applicant is under 18, the permission of a parent or guardian.
- Applicant must be a female.
All applications must be submitted by August 1, 2018.
How to Apply
- Submit a video essay (between 1 and 3 minutes long) on the following topic:
- What most inspired you to pursue a career in Law?
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.