Justice in the Law Scholarship
- Applicant must be accepted to / enrolled in an accredited undergraduate college, university or graduate school, and pursuing an education in the legal field;
- Applicant must demonstrate strong academic standing with a minimum GPA of 3.0;
- Applicant has demonstrated an academic career inclusive of outstanding service to the community, strong initiative to pursue higher education and superlative leadership
How to Apply:
To apply for the $1,000 Kogan & DiSalvo Justice in the Law Scholarship, please submit:
- Applicant’s current resume, detailing academic history, achievements, goals and objectives, as well as employment history, philanthropic involvement and leadership positions
- Applicant’s academic transcript and/or documentation of acceptance and enrollment with an institution meeting the aforementioned criteria
- 750-1,500 word essay discussing the question of whether there is Justice for All in the United States Civil Legal System? Why or why not?
Please send your application to email@example.com with the subject line: “[Applicant’s Name] – Justice in the Law Scholarship Application” by December 31, 2019, including applicant’s current contact information.
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available