Kamper Estrada: Help Your Home State Scholarship
- This scholarship is open to any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate or graduate program in the United States. This includes accredited community college students; and high school seniors (and students who possess a GED) who have been accepted to or enrolled in an accredited program.
- The scholarship applicant must be able to demonstrate a commitment to helping others in their “home” state, and be able to delineate how their education goals will help them to be able to do this in the future
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 or above.
All applications must be submitted by February 19, 2018. Winner will be announced by March 12, 2018.
How to Apply
- Answer the following in a 1,000-word max essay:
- Describe the place that you call home and an issue you would like to work towards helping people in your state overcome. What have you done in the past and/or what are you currently doing to help people who are affected by this issue? How are your current education goals helping to prepare you to have a job, career, and/or do volunteer work, that will allow you to help others who are affected by the issue you described above?
- Submit your resume and current unofficial transcript
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available