Kamper & Estrada Helping Families Scholarship
- Any student currently enrolled in an accredited community college, undergraduate or graduate program in the United States.
- The scholarship candidate must be able to demonstrate their passion towards civil justice through volunteer, professional and/or educational experiences.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing, with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 or above
How to Apply:
- Respond to the following essay question in 1,000 words or less:
- Describe a situation where you have helped a family in need. This can be your own family or one that you are not related to by blood or marriage. Explain your motivation behind helping this family and the steps you took to help them- and how their lives were improved by your efforts. Describe how your education has already helped you to help others and/or how your current education plans are going to help you continue to help others. Tell us how your education is informing your volunteer, activism, work and/or career goals.
- An updated resume
- A current unofficial transcript
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available