Kamper Estrada Helping Families Scholarship
- Any student currently enrolled in accredited community college, undergraduate, or graduate program in United States.
- Must be able to demonstrate their passion towards civil justice through volunteer, professional and/or educational experiences
- Must be in good academic standing, with a minimum GPA of 2.75 or higher
All applications must be submitted by December 15, 2018.
How to Apply
- Write an essay (1,000 words or less) responding to the following:
- Describe a situation where you have helped a family in need. This can be your own family or one that you are not related to by blood or marriage. Explain your motivation behind helping this family and the steps you took to help them- and how their lives were improved by your efforts. Describe how your education has already helped you to help others and/or how your current education plans are going to help you continue to help others. Tell us how your education is informing your volunteer, activism, work, and/or career goals.
- Upload an updated resume
- Upload a current unofficial transcript
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.