KidGuard for Education Essay Scholarship Program for Universities
- All undergraduate and graduate students currently enrolled at a full-time program
All applications must be submitted by October 31, 2018.
How to Apply
- Choose one prompt from below and write a well thought out essay
- How have your family, parents, school, and teachers influenced who you are today? Use personal experiences to support your answer.
- How much freedom should parents give their children? Use personal experiences to support your answer.
- What are some dangers that youth may face on the internet? Use personal experiences, news articles, or research to support your answer.
- What should you do if you or a friend is bullied on the web? Please discuss solutions for both scenarios. Use personal experiences to support your answer.
- Discuss ways that youth can use the internet or social media to positively impact their communities. Use personal experiences to support your answer.
- Complete the online application.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available