Kid’s Chance, Washington Scholarship Program
- This scholarship is available to spouses or children of injured Washington workers whose injury, while at work in Washington State, resulted in a permanent inability to return to work (a pension under the claim) or death.
- Money is available for college undergraduates, technical school students, high school students participating in a Running Start program, or other accredited schools.
All applications are due by June 1, 2019.
How to Apply
- Complete one of the applications found on the website
- Kids’ Chance Application Form – If you haven’t apply in the past
- Kids’ Chance Renewal Application – If you’ve applied in the past
- You will also need to include the following materials with your application:
- Official copies of high school transcript of grades and college/technical
- School transcripts (if attended);
- Financial aid printout from college or technical school (if applicable);
- Letter of recommendation (optional but recommended);
- Authorization to verify entitlement to Labor & Industries benefits
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available
About Kid's Chance of Washington
Kids’ Chance of Washington is a need-based scholarship program for the dependent children and spouses of workers killed or seriously disabled in a workplace accident in Washington.