Klassen Highway Safety Scholarship
- Open to any students of any college, university, technical/vocational school or similar program.
- Must be a legal U.S. resident.
- No minimum GPA requirement.
- The primary criteria is creativity.
- The applicant’s background may be considered.
All applications must be submitted by September 1, 2018.
How to Apply
- Submit a creative entry for any of the following propositions (or similar idea):
- Don’t drive distracted
- Distracted driving is bad
- Don’t text and drive
- Don’t use a cell phone and drive
- Pay attention to the road when driving
- Anything similar
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.