Kloojj Scholarship – The Next Disruptive Technology
- High school senior or enrolling/enrolled in a full-time undergraduate course of study at an accredited four-year college or university in the United States.
- Pursuing degrees leading to careers in software, computer hardware, video game arts, engineering of life sciences (high school seniors must already be accepted into a program).
- 3.0 minimum cumulative GPA.
- US residents only.
All applications must be submitted by November 15, 2018.
How to Apply
- Write an essay on the following:
- What will be the most disruptive technology in the next 5 to 10 years? Your essay can be about any technology including software, hardware, mechanical, etc. You may refer to already emerging technologies, or completely new concepts you believe will emerge during this period.
- Why do you believe it will be disruptive? Please explain in detail.
- What will the technology disrupt (economy, business, social, politics, etc.) and how will the disruption happen?
- What can people, companies, etc. do to make the transition?
- Add any other aspects you feel are germane to your essay.
- Create a video telling us about yourself, why you chose to apply for this scholarship, and summarize your idea and why you think the time is right for this disruptive technology to emerge. Phone recorded videos are fine.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.