Laser Spine Institute Scholarship
- Prove full-time enrollment during the spring and/or summer semester with a school transcript no older than January 1, 2018.
- Intend to continue a full-time enrollment status in the fall semester. Proof of enrollment or acceptance to new school must be provided.
- Currently have a minimum 3.5 GPA at a university or college.
- Be seeking a degree in a health- or science-based program, with an interest in pursuing a career in health care.
- Have an active .edu email address for the university or college they attend.
All applications must be submitted by June 15, 2018.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application.
- Submit a 750- to 1,000-word essay on the assigned topic:
- What do you feel are the three most critical issues facing the health care industry today and what ideas would you put into place to help address them?
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available