Laurence Tarowsky Personal Injury Scholarship, 2018
- Open to any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate or graduate program in the United States
- This includes accredited community college students; and high school seniors (and students who possess a GED) who have been accepted to or enrolled in an accredited program
- Must be in good academic standing and have a minimum 3.0 GPA
All applications must be submitted by June 15, 2018. Winner will be announced July 15, 2018.
How to Apply
- Submit your current resume
- Submit an unofficial transcript
- Write a 1,000 word maximum essay answering the following prompts:
- Describe the situation or experience, etc., that has most inspired your desire to help injured people
- Describe any past and/or current experiences you have had in helping injured people
- Describe your education goals and how accomplishing these will allow you to help people in the future
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.