Lawyers of Distinction Scholarship
- Be a current college student that is not yet in their final year of studies, OR;
- Be a high school senior that has already been accepted into a college or university.
All applications must be submitted by February 28, 2019.
How to Apply
- Write a 500-word essay answering the following question:
- What is one law that you think should be put in place that doesn’t currently exist?
- Complete the online application.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available