LedsMaster’s LED Lighting Scholarship for College Students 2018-2019
- Undergraduate and postgraduate students in Science, Engineering, Environment, and related disciplines.
- Studying in College, exchange students are welcome.
- Minimum GPA: 2.7
All applications must be submitted by September 1, 2018.
How to Apply
- Write an essay (500 word minimum) on one of the following topics:
- Advantages of using LED lights over metal halide, high pressure sodium, mercury vapor, and halogen lamps.
- The Future trend of LED lighting for residential, commercial and industrial use.
- Application of LED flood light (Hints: indoor and outdoor large areas).
- Solar powered lighting nowadays (Hints: Street lighting and sports lighting).
- Electric cars are the unprecedented invention in recent years, what other innovative measure can we take to move away from coal and fossil fuel energy?
- What is light pollution? And how to solve it?
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.