Legal Leaders Scholarship
- Must be enrolled in law school OR a declared pre-law major
- Must have a GPA of at least 3.0
- Must attend college in the U.S.
- Must be a legal resident of the United States
All applications must be submitted by December 31, 2018.
How to Apply
- Submit the following documents:
- Transcripts showing declared pre-law or legal profession-related major
- Transcripts must show GPA. We will accept official or unofficial transcripts
- Law school acceptance letter (if student is entering first year or law school)
- A short letter introducing yourself to the judging committee (1 page max)
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.