Life Circle $1200 Annual Scholarship
- Must be currently enrolled as a student in a high school, college, or university.
- College, university, or institution must be accredited an recognized by the highest educational authorities in the applicant’s country.
- Must be able to provide a valid identification card, or document containing their identification number, or other legitimate documentation proving attendance at the claimed academic institution.
All applications must be submitted by January 31, 2019.
How to Apply
- Submit the Essay (Between 2,000-2,500 words)
- Essay title: The LIfecircle consumer Guide Academic Scholarship Program
- Subject: The Importance of Researching a Product Before Buying
- Outline how consumer choices are influenced in modern markets and why it is important for consumers to inform themselves about the products they are interested in before buying.
- Describe how product reviews and comparisons are good and healthy for consumers.
- Complete the online application
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available