Lindsey Hoskins & Associates: Helpers & Healers Scholarship
- This scholarship is open to any student currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate, or professional program in the United States. This includes accredited community college students; and high school seniors, and students who possess a GED, who have been accepted to or enrolled in an accredited program.
- The scholarship applicant must be able to demonstrate their desire to help and heal others from past and/or present volunteer or work experiences, education and career goals, etc.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 or above
How to Apply:
- Answer the following prompt and questions in an essay of 1,000 words or less:
- Describe what inspired you to want to help and heal people.
- In what way/s are you currently helping people to heal?
- How do you plan to help and heal people in the future? Is there a particular population of people you want to focus on helping?
- How do you see your current education goals helping you to achieve your goals of continuing to help and heal others?
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website
Online Application Available