- You must be a legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, at least 16 years of age and no older than 24 years of age, located in the United States or D.C. and on track to apply for accredited post-high school/post-secondary educational programs (including accredited two-and four-year colleges, universities, vocational-technical and trade schools) pending receipt of a high-school diploma or G.E.D equivalent.
- You’ll have to identify the specific secondary education program, college or certificate/degree option you want to get into, or for which you which you need funds. You may be looking to enroll or already enrolled in this secondary educational program.
- If you are a minor, you’ll need written consent from a parent or legal guardian to participate.
- You must be willing to work with the Taco Bell Foundation’s Scholarship Management Company throughout the award process.
- Create and submit a video (2 minutes or less in length) that tells us the story of your life’s passion
- It could be a short film, animation or just a simple testimonial
- This is not about how well you can make a film – we just want you to show us your talents and explain why you should be considered for a Live Más Scholarship.
Online Application Available