Los Angeles DUI Attorney Diabetes Scholarship
- You have been diagnosed with diabetes (any type).
- You have been accepted to, or are currently enrolled in an accredited college or university in the U.S. Undergraduate and graduate students are both welcome.
- You carry at least a 3.0 GPA.
All applications must be submitted by December 15, 2018.
How to Apply
- Write an essay of 500-1,000 words on ONE of the following topics:
- What is one way that diabetes has shaped or changed your plans in life? How did you confront your diabetes and push forward to your goals?
- What one thing do you think would make the biggest difference in how our society treats diabetes?
- Picture yourself when you first learned you had diabetes. If you could go back and give one piece of advice to yourself, what would it be?
- Complete the online application.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available