Marks and Harrison 2018 Annual Scholarship Competition
- Open to students who are U.S. residents.
- High school juniors and seniors or students currently enrolled in two-year or four-year colleges or universities.
- Applicants who are age 17 or younger must provide parental consent to enter.
All applications must be submitted by May 15, 2018.
How to Apply
- Write an essay (600 words or less) or create a video (2 minutes or less) on the following topic:
- Do you think that the growing use of apps like Snapchat has contributed to a rise in distracted driving? If so, what can we do to stop people from using these apps while they drive and, in turn, prevent distracted driving accidents?
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.