MartinWren: Community Justice Scholarship
- This scholarship is open to any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate, or professional program in the United States. This includes accredited community college students; and high school seniors and students who possess a GED, who have been accepted to or enrolled in an accredited program.
- Must be in good academic standing
- GPA of 2.00 or above
- The scholarship candidate must possess an interest in community justice as demonstrated by past and present volunteer, professional, and/or educational experiences.
All applications must be submitted by August 15, 2019.
How to Apply
- Answer the following prompt and questions in an essay of 1,000 words or less:
- Describe an experience that made you feel passionate about trying to provide to people in your community.
- What is a community need that you feel passionate about trying to provide to people in your community?
- How do you plan to help fulfill this need in the future?
- How have your education and education goals informed how you are planning to help improve your community?
- Submit the following materials
- Updated resume
- Current unofficial transcript
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.