Mat-Su Health Foundation Academic Scholarships
- United States citizenship
- Mat-Su Borough residency for minimum of one year (current to application)
- Eligible for the Alaska Permanent Fund Dividend
- Minimum half-time student status at an accredited college, university, or medical training program
- Selection of a health care or nonprofit management career choice that matches the workforce needs of providers in the Mat-Su Borough
- Interest in the fields of health care or nonprofit management as demonstrated by the applicant’s responses to questions posed in the application
- There is no minimum GPA for first time applicants. For returning awardees a cumulative GPA of 3.0 is required.
All applications must be submitted by XX.
How to Apply
- Complete the FAFSA and submit the confirmation page.
- Submit an essay of 250 words describing your career goal and how achieving it will help people living in the Mat-Su.
- Submit proof of the Cost of Attendance at the college you plan to attend.
- Complete the online application.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Amount: Amount Varies
Online Application Available