Max Meyers Law Scholarship
- Must be a U.S. citizen, U.S. national, or permanent resident.
- MUST have a minimum 3.0 GPA to apply.
- MUST be currently enrolled at an accredited high school, college, or university in the U.S.
- Must be enrolled as either an undergraduate or in the final year of high school
How to Apply:
- You must write a 700-word essay on one of the following questions:
- How has the justice system impacted your life and do you believe any changes are needed to improve the justice system?
- Have you had to overcome any obstacles due to a vehicle related accident? If so, how did you overcome these obstacles?
- Texting while driving is a hot topic in the media. This is particularly relevant with young people in our community. What can we do as a society to reduce or eliminate texting and driving related accidents?
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available