MBA Scholarship Essay Contest
- Open only to those legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia
- Must be 18 years of age or older at the time of application
- Must be currently enrolled (or enroll no later than 8/31/2018) in an accredited post-secondary institution or higher learning (college, university, or trade school).
All applications must be submitted by 11:59pm EST on May 31, 2018. Winner will be announced on or around August 31, 2018.
How to Apply
- Write an essay (250 words or less) about why you want to earn a Masters in Business Administration.
- What personal or professional goals do you hope to achieve through a MBA program?
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available