MedOnTheGo.com Women Driving Innovation Scholarship
- Be currently studying or planning to study a STEM-related field
- Have a lifestyle and mindset focused on innovation
- Be able to describe or demonstrate ways you have used innovation to better your own life and the lives of those around you
- Be currently attending or be accepted into an accredited post-secondary school
- Have a 3.0 GPA
All applications must be submitted by June 1, 2018.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application
- Write a 500-to 1,000-word essay on ONE of the topics below:
- In what ways have you fought against the social stigmas of being a woman pursuing a career in a STEM field?
- In regards to Women in STEM fields, who is your role model? How have they inspired you to pursue your chosen career?
- Describe a real-life situation you believe an innovative woman could solve. How would you go about solving it?
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available