Memorials.com Remembering a Life Scholarship
- You must be an incoming freshman or an existing college student in an accredited college or university or planning to enroll in the next 12 months.
- Only one application per student.
- Only students who are legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia are eligible.
- Employees of Memorials.com and their immediate relatives are not eligible.
- Memorials.com reserves the right to verify all information, including the date of high school graduation and school enrollment status.
- No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
- Any taxes are solely the responsibility of the contest winner.
- All applications become the property of Memorials.com.
How to Apply:
- To apply, please send one email to email@example.com with all the documents attached:
- In the e-mail:
- First and Last Name
- Email Address
- Home Address
- Phone Number
- Country of Residency
- Name of University / College you will attend
- Attach: A (at least) 1,000 word essay —
- Remembering the Life of someone who has died who has been important to you. The person you remember can be anyone who has affected your life in a positive way – be it a close family member or friend. Discuss how this person’s departure has impacted your life and what you have learned from the experience.
- Attach: Please also include a short student bio. We will feature the scholarship winner on our website, Memorials.com and our social media channels with a Picture.
- Attach: A picture of yourself
- Attach: Please also send a copy of your high school or college transcript. Unofficial transcripts are accepted, but unofficial grade reports are not acceptable.
- Attach: To enter, you must submit your application via email no later than the deadline listed above. Incomplete applications or those that contain excessive grammatical errors will not be considered.
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available