Memorials.com Remembering a Life Scholarship
- You must be an incoming freshman or an existing college student in an accredited college or university or planning to enroll in the next 12 months.
- Only one application per student.
- Only students who are legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia are eligible.
- Employees of Memorials.com and their immediate relatives are not eligible.
- Memorials.com reserves the right to verify all information, including the date of high school graduation and school enrollment status.
- No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
- Any taxes are solely the responsibility of the contest winner.
- All applications become the property of Memorials.com.
How to Apply:
- To apply, please send one email to email@example.com with all the documents attached:
- In the e-mail:
- First and Last Name
- Email Address
- Home Address
- Phone Number
- Country of Residency
- Name of University / College you will attend
- A short student bio about yourself
- Your YouTube link with the video submission (se details on scholarship web page.
- Attach: A picture of yourself
- Attach: Please also send a copy of your high school or college transcript. Unofficial transcripts are accepted, but unofficial grade reports are not acceptable.
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Amount: Amounts Vary
Online Application Available