Mesothelioma Cancer Victims Memorial Scholarships
- Open to entering freshman only, any major field of study, or undecided major.
- Must be entering a US-based four-year university or college or a two-year college.
All applications must be submitted by July 16, 2018.
How to Apply
- Provide two letter of recommendation.
- Submit either a written essay (800-1,250 words) or video (2-3 minute) on the following topic:
- How has cancer impacted your life? It can be any kind of cancer. Mesothelioma cancers, as well as other terminal cancers, have an impact well beyond the victim alone. How has a type of cancer of your loved one impacted your life? How did it impact you while you or your loved one was fighting their illness? What hardships did you or your family experience? How will this scholarship help you to reach your academic goals?
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.