Mesothelioma Guide Scholarship
- This scholarship is intended to assist students affected by mesothelioma.
- Applicants might have seen a loved one fight mesothelioma, lost a loved one to mesothelioma, battled mesothelioma themselves, or otherwise been affected by mesothelioma.
- Must be a full time undergraduate student at a 2-4 year college or university or;
- In high school who will be a full time student in an accredited college or university in the fall 2018 semester
All applications must be submitted by July 1, 2018.
How to Apply
- In 1,000-2,000 words, please write an essay about your personal experiences with mesothelioma. Your essay should tell your story but also include facts about the disease. Show that you have an understanding of what mesothelioma is.
- Explain how mesothelioma has impacted your life. Who in your life had/has mesothelioma?
- How did this diagnosis affect you and your loved ones?
- Include research about mesothelioma cancer: What causes mesothelioma?
- How does it affect the body? Which groups of people are usually affected?
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available