Michael W. Moran, P.C. Scholarship
- Accepted by or currently attending an accredited college for a full-time undergraduate or graduate program in the United States.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (or the equivalent).
- A proof of enrollment in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree course is required.
How to Apply:
- Write an essay on the topic “What Does the U.S. Constitution Mean to you?”
- You must send your essay to us on or before 17th December 2020.
- You can send your essay (in MS Word format only) by email to email@example.com
- Don’t forget to mention your name, email, and phone number in your application.
- You are also required to mention your college/university details in your application.
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available