Montana Capital Car Title Loans Scholarship
- Must be an undergraduate student.
- Must be enrolled in a higher education institute in the US.
- Must have a 3.0 GPA and above (unofficial or official transcript must be submitted).
- Must be a legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia.
- Must be at least 18.
All applications must be submitted by October 1, 2018.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application.
- Write an essay (400-600 word limit) on the following topic:
- Please describe your future career/educational goals and explain how the Montana Capital Scholarship will help you achieve these goals.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available