MORPHISEC’S WOMEN IN CYBERSECURITY SCHOLARSHIPS
- Our current scholarship opportunities are open to female students who are studying for degrees in:
- Cyber Security
- Information Assurance
- Information Security
- Information Systems Security
- Other sub-disciplines of computer science
- Applicants must be enrolled at an accredited college or university during the 2017-2018 academic school year.
- Applicants must be EITHER Israeli Citizens or permanent Legal Residents of Israel OR U.S. Citizens or permanent Legal Residents of the U.S.
All applications must be submitted by May 15, 2018. Winner will be announced by June 16, 2018.
How to Apply
- Write an original essay (400-600 words) on one of the following topics:
- Are there women in cybersecurity today that you see as role models? Who and why?
- The importance of cybersecurity, i.e. its role in business and protecting society, personal information, etc.
- Where will cybersecurity be 10 years from now?
- In your perspective, what were the worst cyber attacks in 2017?
- Cybersecurity’s human and technology elements: Will technology ever be able to secure us?
- Complete the online application.
- There will be 3 winners:
- 1st Place: $2,500
- 2nd Place: $1,500
- 3rd Place: $1,000
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available